WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Decided to take it snorkeling and reef diving in Belize last week... Loved having it and of course it worked no problem... First time snorkeling and diving... only took it down to 80' and didn't get any pics with all the sharks in the background... Shark petting was fun though (nurse sharks).

Mr. Roboto while snorkeling...I like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,555 Posts
Hi,

Nice shots and watch. I had one and would like if Boschett re releases them at some point with updated specs.

Cheers,

Seb

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Nice, especially the second pic w/ background divers. The under-water wrist shot is a delicate art. Looks like with such clear water, lume was a non-issue. Still enjoy my original CD. If they re-issue it again, would like to see more dial depth by adding a stainless rehaut, a Seiko NH35 option for pricing (vs. 9015), and maybe a change to a more dynamic hands style.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys! I wish i had spent a little more time framing a few "shots"... bing my first real ocean dive, and having some serious surge while the surface was having 8' swells had me on the nervous side. These were frame-grabs from a video produced by a Yi Action cam - much like a gopro but its just a $75 camera.... worked well.

Wish i had gotten some of the sharks in the frame with the watch. Next time!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts