WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sold my explorer 2 owned for 7 years.

Was going to do cash and purchase a Radomir Black Seal ended up doing a straight swap for PAM0320 GMT shouldn't have tried it on but fell in love with it the minute I did :)

Was worried about the difference in Size but doesn't feel that big on and I imagine its a personal choice.

I am in love and want more :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congrats! Had mine for 8 years now and its still my daily driver for much of the year except summers.

Btw, its a 320!!!!!!

Good luck...cheers
Thanks edited original post :)

Yours looks good.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Thanks! One of the best parts of PAM ownership are the straps, they turn your watch into something new each time u change. I have quite a few that i use during the year to change up the look and usually get one or two every other year.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
9,241 Posts
great pick up.. congratulations.
simple yet complicated. Panerai is one of the very few Brands (H.Moser comes to mind) that makes complications look uncluttered, simple, and elegant on the Dial.
wear it Well.

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Congrats on the Panerai!

Nice! Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
great pick up.. congratulations.
simple yet complicated. Panerai is one of the very few Brands (H.Moser comes to mind) that makes complications look uncluttered, simple, and elegant on the Dial.
wear it Well.

Thanks! One of the best parts of PAM ownership are the straps, they turn your watch into something new each time u change. I have quite a few that i use during the year to change up the look and usually get one or two every other year.

Enjoy!
Thanks finding the buckle hard to unscrew to change.

·
Registered
430 Posts
I get my straps made with sewn in buckles so i have rarely used/changed the buckle as i like wider straight bands vs the tapered that came originally

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I get my straps made with sewn in buckles so i have rarely used/changed the buckle as i like wider straight bands vs the tapered that came originally
Good idea I will research it thanks ��

·
Premium Member
8,967 Posts
That is quite the swap, but you gotta go with your heart. Funny thing, I tried on a friend's Rolex Explorer 2 for the first time and really liked it. Anyway, you made a great choice on your Panerai. It is a fun, exciting and well made watch. And you will have loads of fun with various straps.

Congratulations!

Cheers,
Carl

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That is quite the swap, but you gotta go with your heart. Funny thing, I tried on a friend's Rolex Explorer 2 for the first time and really liked it. Anyway, you made a great choice on your Panerai. It is a fun, exciting and well made watch. And you will have loads of fun with various straps.

Congratulations!

Cheers,
Carl
Thanks Carl my other watch is an explorer 1 36mm so haven’t abandoned them completely 😊

1 - 20 of 23 Posts