WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I finally saw a BLNR for the first time in person and now I am smitten by it!!!!! Wowwwwwwww! I went to a Rolex Boutique near Beverly Hills and asked to see this baby and was just amazed by it! Such a stunning and beautiful piece. I was going to get the 114060 ND Sub, but now I am gonna save up a little more and get this one! It looks perfect on my wrist!!! I'm waiting till my birthday in May to get this!

P.S. I was wearing my 8500 PO today, so don't mind the Omega bracelet. Haha.

·
Registered
8,149 Posts
Excellent choice in saving for what you truly want!

Reactions: alex79

·
Registered
5,917 Posts
+1

Sent from my SM-N915F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,609 Posts
I felt the same way when I saw one for the first time in the flesh. They are stunning. I felt similarly when I saw the licorice bezel version too. In my eyes the subtle differences between the GMT and the Sub set it apart just enough to make it a really special watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10,670 Posts
Cracking watch. :-!

Reactions: biokeys87

·
Registered
28,501 Posts
Great plan to save for what really excites you! That's one heck of a sports watch.

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
Well played my friend. Looking forward to the incoming post. Hope you can survive until May!
So I finally saw a BLNR for the first time in person and now I am smitten by it!!!!! Wowwwwwwww! I went to a Rolex Boutique near Beverly Hills and asked to see this baby and was just amazed by it! Such a stunning and beautiful piece. I was going to get the 114060 ND Sub, but now I am gonna save up a little more and get this one! It looks perfect on my wrist!!! I'm waiting till my birthday in May to get this!

P.S. I was wearing my 8500 PO today, so don't mind the Omega bracelet. Haha.

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks, guys! It is going to be an arduous wait, but it will be worth it. I saw a few other watches that caught my eye yesterday while window shopping, but my eye is set on this one!!!

·
Registered
5,471 Posts
I could never handle the idea of shopping for my BLNR now and waiting until next year to buy it. So I applaud you. But, you could also sell everything you can get your hands on now, and buy it sooner. :-d

When I decided I wanted one last April my local AD didn't get one in his shipment at the end of April or the end of May, and so I went with DavidSW at RolexForums because I couldn't wait any longer.

Attachments

Reactions: biokeys87

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I could never handle the idea of shopping for my BLNR now and waiting until next year to buy it. So I applaud you. But, you could also sell everything you can get your hands on now, and buy it sooner. :-d

When I decided I wanted one last April my local AD didn't get one in his shipment at the end of April or the end of May, and so I went with DavidSW at RolexForums because I couldn't wait any longer.
I would have to sell my 8500 PO, my Omega SMP and my Grand Seiko to get this one....I think I will wait. I like all those pieces too much! LOL

·
Registered
5,917 Posts
I would have to sell my 8500 PO, my Omega SMP and my Grand Seiko to get this one....I think I will wait. I like all those pieces too much! LOL
Just sell one of those to complement your capital, trust that once on your wrist the others won't get much wrist time!

IMO

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The only I'd probably sell is the Bond SMP, since it's already blue. However, I think I am going to discipline myself and just save up!

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
They let you wear it up against a bracelet with a metal clasp?

·
Registered
2,546 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,737 Posts
You won't regret it!

·
Registered
37 Posts
i know many people will disagree with me, but to me BLNR is the best looking GMT watch hehehe..
I for one can completely agree. Obviously I'm a little biased being the owner of the BLNR myself. I must say the new Pepsi GMT White Gold does look very nice in person as well. That's the one model in Rolex GMT's arsenal that could potentially give BLNR a credible challenge...IMO

1 - 20 of 56 Posts