WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
got a DC66.....................

awesome watch....I had a DC56, but the size of the 66 and the bezel I like a lot better.

sorry for the lousy pic....

I wore the DC56 I had on a Damasko bund pad with a zulu, which I liked a lot, so I got another for the 66.

I really like this combo!!!!

·
Registered
271 Posts
Roger,

Congrats on the 66 pickup. A more deserving man I've never known! Looking forward to some pics. Of course, if you get tired of the 66, you know who to call :-!
BTW, I've got your old 56 on a sharkskin. Just loving it as a do anything watch.

-Scott

·
4,071 Posts
Where in the world did you manage to get a 66 from?!?!?!?!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Cool,

Always nice to hear people are getting their Damaskos.

As a DC56 owner I'd like to know how you compare it to the DC56 (as it seems you were a DC56 owner). I'd be most interested on your thoughts on the size side. I've a wrist just over 6 1/4 inches and I think the DC56 looks 'just' right. The DC66 is a larger case but does it really feel it?

Cheers,

Seamus

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
I've a wrist just over 6 1/4 inches and I think the DC56 looks 'just' right. The DC66 is a larger case but does it really feel it?
the dc66 is noticeably larger. i have a 6.75" wrist and my dc66 is right on the borderline of it being almost too big.. i have a da36 which is the same sized case as the dc56 and it looks perfect on my wrist.

imo, the dc56 should be the best fit for you. and the dc56 is also a little easier to find pre-owned if you want to go that route.

so Fachiro...where are those pics?

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
pics... i need to get new batteries for the camera...the flash is not charging.

the 6 is noticeably larger, but what is cool is the thickness and proportion. the same proportion is experienced with the 56. both weatches look "just right!"

·
Registered
46 Posts
Thanks for the answer Denizen but I should have written my question using better english:):):):)

I meant to say I AM a DC56 owner and and I know it 'just' fits cause I'm wearing it now:). I got it direct from damasko several months ago

I kinda guessed the DC66 would be too big, but the only comparison I have is I have a bathys 100 fathoms and it's big but passable (in my eyes). I think the combination of large diameter and case height would make it laughable on my wrists...

Thanks again, Seamus

1 - 13 of 13 Posts