WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to purchase one of the new Jazzmaster autos Jazzmaster Auto | H32475140

Besides one US dealer on Chrono 24, who sadly after a call seemed a bit shady since they had a local number when I called to confirm that they had the watch in stock and he told me he was not located in the city metro. I am having a hell of time finding any other place with this watch.

I live in the NYC metro area and no Hamilton Ad's in the entire metro area that I have visited or called, even the big chains like Tourneau, have any of the new releases besides the Intra-matic chrono manuals. I was used to ordering online when I lived in other cities that were much smaller, but this is NYC? Are there any other watch stores that folks know of in NYC that may not be listed on Hamilton's website that I can get the original warranty?

I know I can buy online and will if I need to, but I'd rather purchase from an AD to build a relationship with the AD to purchase a European model that will be coming to the States in June as well as other watches. American Classic Intra-Matic Auto Chrono 40mm | H38416160

Any info or suggestions would be appreciated.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts