WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
!!!FIRE SALE BONANZA!!!

NOTE: 2 pieces left!!!!! Here are today's updated reductions! So if you fancy a certain piece let me know your best offer!!!!!

NOW SOLD!!! ZENITH DEFY XTREME OPEN REDUCED TO $4000!!!!!! (Whoa! I can't possibly list this for cheaper, but feel free to make an offer!)!!! NOW SOLD!!!

HAMILTON KHAKI FROGMAN $925, newest model (LNIB, can't lose at this price!)

All prices include USPS Priority shipping unless otherwise specified. Looking for PayPal verified users in the USA. Plenty of references available and multiple sales/purchases here with success so you can buy in confidence. If you want multiple pieces pop me a # via PM or email me.

1. NOW TRADED!!! U-Boat U42 GMT Model# 6474- $2900 OBRO. 90%. All boxes/papers/tools, with regular signs of careful wear. OEM strap is like new and is mounted on like new custom made black Prime strap! No dings, only light hairless and patina. 53mm sold out model limited to 300! Not the new non-limited model! NOW TRADED!!!

2. OHPF!!! Zenith Defy Xtreme Open El Primero Model# 96-0525-4021-21-M525- $4200 OBRO. 95%. Perfect crystal, all boxes/papers with only the slightest signs of occasional, careful wear. Bracelet has all links and it includes an additional brown Zenith rubber/gator made for the Defy series and PVD deployment! This is an exquisite, awesome watch and opportunity to own a true collectible, out of production Zenith! OHPF!!!

3. Hammy Khaki Navy Frogman- $1100 OBRO. 98%. Worn a couple times and looks new. 46mm special edition. Comes w/ all boxes & papers just like direct from Hamilton. LNIB without the new impact on your pocket! Save from $1445 retail!

4. NOW SOLD!!! Breitling SOH 46mm Stratus Silver Dial on Breitling Mesh- $2400 OBRO. 98%. Worn a couple times and looks almost new. LNIB comes with all bracelet links, AD receipt, and all boxes & papers. NOW SOLD!!!

5. NOW SOLD!!! H2O Orca Grey/Polished- $1050 OBRO. 96%. Worn a couple times and looks almost new w/ perfect crystal and bezel. Comes w/ all boxes, papers, & tools. Polished limited edition is hard to find! NOW SOLD!!!

6. NOW SOLD!!! Helson Shark Diver Forged Carbon- $975. 99.9%. The new hotness like new for LESS THAN pre-order pricing. This layered carbon looks awesome. It's mint on the Helson rubber. Basically tried on only w/ all boxes, papers & tools!!! NOW SOLD!!!

7. NOW SOLD!!! Helson Shark Diver Bronze Brown Dial- $750 OBRO. 95%. All boxes/papers/tools/Helson rubber strap, with very slight signs of careful wear. No dings, only occasional hairlines and great patina. Crystal looks perfect. Has ETA 2824-2 movement and titanium crown and caseback. BONUS: Comes with XL brown croc 24mm strap in excellent condition and an additional Mad Dog bronze buckle! Great all around watch and buy! NOW SOLD!!!

8. NOW SOLD!!! Hammy Pan Europ- $800 OBRO. 99.9%. Basically tried on only w/ all boxes & papers. Mint! Great every day watch! NOW SOLD!!!

9. NOW SOLD!!!! Tourby Lawless 45- $650 OBRO. 95%. Comes with Tourby leather box, no papers, OEM rubber and buckle in excellent shape, with very slight signs of careful wear. No dings, only occasional, barely visible hairlines, crystal is perfect. Great opportunity for a classy, tough, 500 meter WR, REAL German Diver! NOW SOLD!!!

10. NOW SOLD!!! Zixen Vintage Diver Nitrox LS Blue/Orange- 99.9%. $850 OBRO. BONUS: Throwing in handmade blue leather strap! Basically tried on only w/ all boxes & papers. -$445 off of new (no lowballs)!!!!!!! NOW SOLD!!!

Trust me you won't be sorry on any of these pieces especially at these prices. I'm looking to move these quickly and will offer additional discounts to buyers of multiple pieces and will listen to all offers.

All prices include USPS Priority shipping unless otherwise specified. Looking for PayPal verified users in the USA. Plenty of references available and multiple sales/purchases here with success so you can buy in confidence. Please PM or email me.

Thanks for looking!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Okay fellas, what are we doing here lol! You can't beat these deals. Today we still have 6 watches left. Here are today's reductions!!!

NOW TRADED!!! U-BOAT U42 GMT REDUCED TO $2800. NOW TRADED!!!

ZENITH DEFY XTREME OPEN REDUCED TO $4100 (Whoa!)

HAMILTON KHAKI FROGMAN $1000

NOW SOLD!!! H2O ORCA GREY/HIGH POLISH $1000. NOW SOLD!!!

NOW SOLD!!! HELSON SHARK DIVER CARBON $925. NOW SOLD!!!

NOW SOLD!!! HAMILTON PAN EUROP $775. NOW SOLD!!!

I'll listen to all offers and again, will consider deeper discounts for multiple pieces. But they are getting cheap, so make an offer if you see someone you have to have!

Thanks again for looking!

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Here's today's updated reductions!

NOW TRADED!!! U-BOAT U42 GMT REDUCED TO $2700. NOW TRADED!!!

ZENITH DEFY XTREME OPEN REDUCED TO $4000!!!!!! (Whoa!)

HAMILTON KHAKI FROGMAN $975

NOW SOLD!!! HELSON SHARK DIVER CARBON $925. NOW SOLD!!!

NOW SOLD!!! HAMILTON PAN EUROP $750 NOW SOLD!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
U-Boat, Zenith, & Hamilton Frogman left!

I'm motivated, and these are some pretty cool Grail watches! Make an offer and don't miss out!

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Only 3 pieces left. Here are today's updated reductions! All must go so make an offer!

NOW TRADED!!! U-BOAT U42 GMT REDUCED TO $2600 (Almost free)!!! NOW TRADED!!!

ZENITH DEFY XTREME OPEN REDUCED TO $4000 (Whoa! I can't possibly lost this for cheaper, but feel free to make an offer!)!!!

HAMILTON KHAKI FROGMAN $950 (LNIB, this is one of the coolest new dive watches at a HUGE discount!)

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
These are getting really cheap now! 2 left! I'll give bigger discounts for anyone who takes both!

1. Zenith Defy Xtreme Open El Primero Model# 96-0525-4021-21-M525- REDUCED TO $4000 OBRO!!! 95%. Perfect crystal, all boxes/papers with only the slightest signs of occasional, careful wear. Bracelet has all links and it includes an additional brown Zenith rubber/gator made for the Defy series and PVD deployment! This is an exquisite, awesome watch and opportunity to own a true collectible, out of production Zenith! Retail was $22,500, you're welcome priced!!! :)
2. Hammilton Khaki Navy Frogman- REDUCE TO $925 OBRO!!! 98%. Worn a couple times and looks new. 46mm special edition. Comes w/ all boxes & papers just like direct from Hamilton. LNIB without the new impact on your pocket! Save from $1445 retail!

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Zenith Defy ($22,500 Retail) and NEW 46mm Titanium Hamilton Frogman still available!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts