WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, seems like I do this every six months or so. Unfortunately, this time I need to move a few that are VERY new and VERY rare! I got a surprise bill and need to get my money right!

All pieces are in excellent condition and have OEM box/papers unless otherwise notated in the description for each.

Looking for PayPal verified users in the USA. Prices include USPS Priority insured shipping in the USA.

1. Now sold!!! Cavenago Diavolo di Mare - now sold!!! This is a limited Edition version of the Cavenago Milano diver. It is near to new as you can get, LNIB, still has plastic on it, Mint, and never sized. Keeps time at +2 seconds per 24 hour period. Box, papers, EXTREMELY rare and hard to find 1000M Swiss diver on mesh from a legitimate Italian watch company in Milan. Sorry, not any room for a lot of discounts beyond my quote, so serious collectors only. Retail is $2500, or you can have mine LNIB for $1500!!! Sold!!! Thanks buyer and WUS!!!

2. NOW SOLD! Jean Richard Aquascope Hokusai Dial Limited Edition - A serious, mean looking diver in excellent condition, with no visible signs of wear! Retail is $4200, or you can have mine LNIB with box/papers for a reduced amount of $975 OBRO!!! Now sold!!!

3. Azimuth Extreme 1 Sea Hum GMT - LNIB, box and papers, condition is immaculate, all links for bracelet included, keeping near perfect time at about +4 seconds per 24 hours. I am the original owner! The perfect blue dial GMT is getting very difficult to find especially in the US. It is a very heavy 45mm watch and if you want a cool dive GMT you should buy this! Reduced to $1600 OBRO!!!!

4. Anonimo Marlin - Last edition, with box and papers, and in excellent condition. Only the smallest signs of wear present throughout the watch. One tiny ding on the case side, and one tiny dot on the bezel at around the 4 minute marker, strap looks great. Comes on OEM Kodiak (in great shape) and OEM Anonimo deployment (hard to find). Originally a $6,800 watch, this is the last edition with the "Handcrafted In Firenze" moniker on the dial! If you have been waiting for one REALLY great Anonimo Firenze watch, look no further. REDUCED TO $2,000 OBRO!

5. Helson Gauge Power Reserve Stainless - This thing is like new in the box, with all links, and papers. Only the slightest signs of wear, this watch can easily be confused with a new watch. Retail is $799, Reduced to $575!!!!!!!!!!

My loss, your gain, think fast. I will listen to close offers and consider bigger discounts if you buy two or more. Thanks for looking and God Bless!

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts