WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at Midaway airport in Chicago waiting to board a plane wearing my Limited Edition Americas Cup when I noticed that the gentleman directly in front of me was wearing his Non/AC Seamaster and the person in front of him was wearing his midsize Blue Bond seamaster!! Very cool to see 3 Seamasters at the same time randomly in Chicago!! I guess things to happen in 3's!!

Bob

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
I was at Midaway airport in Chicago waiting to board a plane wearing my Limited Edition Americas Cup when I noticed that the gentleman directly in front of me was wearing his Non/AC Seamaster and the person in front of him was wearing his midsize Blue Bond seamaster!! Very cool to see 3 Seamasters at the same time randomly in Chicago!! I guess things to happen in 3's!!

Bob
A convoy of Omegas - great stuff

I wonder what the 'real' (we could make one up) collective term is for a group of watches?

A 'watch collection' just sounds dull:think:

If crows can have a 'murder', then surely we could have something fitting (pun intended);-)

Just Wiki'd it and the question has been raised but not answered.

·
Registered
5,016 Posts

I wonder what the 'real' (we could make one up) collective term is for a group of watches?

If crows can have a 'murder', then surely we could have something fitting (pun intended);-)

How about an "horol-orgy"?

I know, sometimes I even astound myself. :-d

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
-Why, a horolorgy, of course. (Edit: Darn, I just saw that Alex beat me to it.!)

·
Registered
5,016 Posts
To keep the thread on track . . . b-)

What I find surprising is not that you had 3 random Omegas together, but that it was those 3, particularly the AC and Non-AC in the same place. If you had said 3 Bonds or Speedmasters, it would still be unusual, but that is just bizarre.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts

Here are a few suggestions, but the catchiness of horolorgy might be the winner. Some of these are a little bit silly (it's Friday and I'm basking in the glow of my special new watch). :-!

- Timepiece Social
- Wrist Fest
- Quartz Cohorts or Quartz Cohortz
- Automatic Allies
- Bezel Buddies
- International House of Watches
- Watch Party
- Tick Tock Trifecta
- Wrist Regime

Regards,
Eric

·
Registered
130 Posts
My first big sighting was like you was standing in line at the airport was a guy directly in front of me wearing a smp on ss then me with the orange po and some poor scmuck behind me with a sub no date.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts