WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

First Breitling Purchase

1K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  Vercingetorix51 
#1 ·
I recently purchased a Breitling SO. and in the box there was a mailer card for a free gift. I understand it may take a while, but should I email them in case there was a problem. I mailed it the next day (April 4, 09) and as of yet no results. Because I am new, I don't know how it works, or how long it takes. I really just want a cap. Just don't want to buy one off ebay or something. Any advice?

Thanks,
From TX

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
I got mine in about 3 weeks. It seems that most others got them in that time frame as well. Id give them another week or so and then try emailing or calling them.. Theyre pretty nice and should have no problem helping you out. Keep an eye on your mailman and see if he's sporting a nice navy blue hat :-d

#9 ·
Congrats on the SuperOcean a great first Breitling ( it was my first and many others first too). There will be more. Welcome to the forum. Great bunch here.
The cap can take up to a couple of months in my experience. Nice cap but if you have a size 7 3/4 or larger head ( i have an 8) it wont fit. No worries the watch is the thing and you've a beauty.
Best,
OB

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.