WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Thought I would share my excitement for my first Bremont acquisition. I am a Panerai enthusiast but the Bremont ALT1-C/CR caught my eye a year or so ago because of its substantial and classic look. Ended up at a local dealer today and looked again at the ALT1-C/CR but also saw the Jaguar MKII. Online I liked the ALT1-C better but in person I just fell in love with how impressive the detail on the Jaguar was. That with the large skeleton back and beautiful automatic movement got me.

So, here ya go, here's a snap of it being worn, loud and proud!

IMG_2173.jpg

·
Registered
28,501 Posts
Looking good! Thanks for sharing the pic! Enjoy your Bremont!

·
Premium Member
8,429 Posts
Congrats on your Bremont. Thanks for posting and sharing a pic. I had to look up as to why there is a read streek between the 15 and 20 seconds on the subdial - now I understand. Enjoy your Jaguar MKII.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Hey all,

Thought I would share my excitement for my first Bremont acquisition. I am a Panerai enthusiast but the Bremont ALT1-C/CR caught my eye a year or so ago because of its substantial and classic look. Ended up at a local dealer today and looked again at the ALT1-C/CR but also saw the Jaguar MKII. Online I liked the ALT1-C better but in person I just fell in love with how impressive the detail on the Jaguar was. That with the large skeleton back and beautiful automatic movement got me.

So, here ya go, here's a snap of it being worn, loud and proud!

View attachment 14844775

CONGRATS! I've always been hesitant with Bremont. But I love the look of that dial. Enjoy!

·
Registered
103 Posts
That one pops - great choice. Have not yet purchased a Bremont but I am considering it...

·
Registered
103 Posts
Arrrrgggh. You pushed me over the line - just bought my first Bremont (is being delivered), the Blue S300 (S300-BL)... I think the London on the dial made a difference to me since I used to live there and have an affinity to the city.

·
Registered
276 Posts
That’s a very nice piece! Wear it in good health and with great pride!

I love my Bremont (but hate leather straps)! I’m waiting till they make a titanium gmt with 0-24 bracelet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,763 Posts
loos great. How is it after a year
Would like to know as well, but OP last logged on over 3 months ago, so I wouldn't hold my breath.

·
Registered
6,763 Posts
I missed that. Sorry, still trying to learn the forum
Not calling you out, please don't apologize, I'm in the same boat, just stating what I noticed.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts