WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today my recent purchased arrived. I won't go into details, since this is a "popular" model from Anonimo. I had a pm a few nights ago from a fellow WIS who owned one, which wasn't getting any time. I agreed to "take" it off his hands and it arrived. First impression...there is something about this watch that is so well made. From the dial, hands with slight polished lines to the case design, deployment buckle (which isn't an Anonimo AFAIK...but it did come with the original buckle), and packaging, this thing screams class, elegance, quality, and CRAFTSMANSHIP! I'm officially an Anonomist and couldn't be happier! Enough pics, time for some bad pics :-d

Reactions: tevj

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
Good catch !

You have the feeling of well made because is made that way.

Cases are built like a tank from a piece of steel... Be careful with the Anonimo BUG hahahaha... also ppl said " they are like Tatoos when you get one you need more "

Welcome to the famiglia... wear it and enjoy it in the best of health !

Here a video you can enjoy :

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys! I'm really loving this watch and the Kodiak strap is top notch! I'll try and take some better pics today.

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
Great watch, congrats.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Just picked up the same watch off the forum.. wasn't expecting much and I can say I am impressed. Very sharp and well made.. something about the crystal/dial/seconds hand just seems very smooth and clean. I'm still not thrilled about the crown based HEV and the darn double end lug screws drive me crazy (just ordered a tool to help me with this because one is overtightened and I stripped 3 screwdrivers already) but very impressed with the make overall. May want to pick up a new strap to start 'fresh' but they are $250!

Anyway, congrats to you.. I am drinking the same kool aid!

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Hey guys,

Just got a Millemetri 2000 with a grey dial. Ive been doing research about anonimo and their watches for over a year now and when I got the chance to travel abroad to a place that had them, I had to get my hands on one. That said, Im definitely a happy camper.

Hopefully, I can add a ddate 2 with a gold bezel in the future.

Regards,

lorsban

1 - 8 of 8 Posts