WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Arrived Thursday but was out of town. First G from Japan and she's perfect. It was in my mailbox in 4 days! Amazing. I can't get a ground UPS package from California to Florida in four days. No extra fees, no mess, no fuss.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Beautiful. Where did you order it from, might I ask?
I lucked up to be honest. I stumbled across an online store that had it. I emailed them to see if they actually had inventory and they had one left and they said they were not getting any more. The price was $340 shipped which scared me cause they're going for $499 on eBay and they weren’t a known store on WUS. None the less, it shipped ASAP and I had it in four days. Since ordering, their website shows "End of Life" on that watch. I'm not at home so I don't have their name or website but I'll try and post tonight.

·
Registered
299 Posts
I lucked up to be honest. I stumbled across an online store that had it. I emailed them to see if they actually had inventory and they had one left and they said they were not getting any more. The price was $340 shipped which scared me cause they're going for $499 on eBay and they weren’t a known store on WUS. None the less, it shipped ASAP and I had it in four days. Since ordering, their website shows "End of Life" on that watch. I'm not at home so I don't have their name or website but I'll try and post tonight.
Thanks! What a great score you made.

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Congrats!!!! I purchased mine from shopfashiontime.com. Cost me $260.00 with FREE SHIPPING. If anyone is interested in picking one up give them a try :)

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Congrats!!!! I purchased mine from shopfashiontime.com. Cost me $260.00 with FREE SHIPPING. If anyone is interested in picking one up give them a try :)
They're showing "currently unavailable". Not sure why this one is so hard to find. There's two on ebay for $499.

·
Registered
4,472 Posts
@driggs
There's this rumor (which local sellers have been pouting for a while now) that Casio is going to up prices by 5-15% starting this May. If this is indeed true and applies internationally, then stockists will surely attempt to hold on to their stock so they can sell at the new price.

EDIT: wow, 400 posts in just over 4 months... I am addicted to this forum it seems :-d

·
Registered
944 Posts
that must have been on launch. I had to pay $360 on ebay from a US seller.. I didnt get the fancy box/pillow with mine though. Mine came with the tin and outer box.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts