WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After a lot of lurking this forum, my first G-Shock post! This week I recieved my second G-Shock, the GW-5500-1AJF from Higuchi-san. I call it my Stealth watch.. man, this watch is BLACK! :-d The negative display is perfect, far better then expected. My first G-Shock is the GW-200TC Frogman, still have it and love this watch, it is so comfortabel to wear. Btw, I am looking for a spare replacement strap for the GW200TC Frogman, just in case cause they are hard to get already. Does anyone know where to get these? I heared about DW-8200 may fit, any other resin alternatives?

Here some pics of the new ones. And another favourite of mine thanks to WUS reading, the Vostok Amphibian from Russia, a great diver for just $40. :-!

Vostok Amphibian Blue Diver

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Awesome Apollo! Great collection so far. That Russian divers looks great. I really like that GW5500.... and of course the froggey....

Welcome aboard... don't be shy, please join in the discussions.

-Gawain

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thnk guys. Been away from WUS for some time, I am back now b-)
Sjors, I am from The Hague, and Zeeland is prachtig! :)

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,569 Posts
Hi Apollo,

What is it around The Hague. There are at least three BIG G-Shock collectors in that region;-) I indeed enjoy where I live. In 20 minutes on my bike and I'm on top of the highest dunes, looking over the whole island of Walcheren.

Cheers,

Sjors

1 - 6 of 6 Posts