WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Santa brought me a G Shock! I have been wanting one for about 6 months. I finally got a DW9052. Although it is one of the very basic Gs, I really like it. It is replacing a Timex Ironman. The Ironman was a very good watch. It served men for 4 years and is still on the original battery. The G Shock is by far a much higher quality watch. I am looking forward to many years of use out of my new G.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Congrats mate, a massive watch use it in good health.

welcome, and keep coming with G´s there awesome and it´s impossible to have only one :)

·
Registered
425 Posts
Congrats on the first G!

Some of my favourite G's of all time are the basics and that 9052 is certainly on my to buy list.

Don't stop with one!

·
Premium Member
13,982 Posts
Welcome to the forum Wesandtiffany. This a great forum with a good group of people with vast amounts of knowledge. Enjoy the watch. Soon it will have another G-Shock join it. That is a guarantee you can take to the bank. :)

·
Registered
385 Posts
Congrats on your first!
A word of warning however, if you frequent this forum you will soon be looking for a stablemate for your 9052...

·
Registered
72 Posts
Welcome and congrats. Like others have stated, be careful around this forum. Its users tend to make you want more and more. I try my best to be one of those persons :)

·
Registered
694 Posts
Congratulations on the new watch! That was my first G-Shock many years ago as well. Great choice and gift.

Wear it with pride my friend!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts