WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received my very first G-Shock yesterday. I got a Japan import Mudmaster GWG-1000-1AJF. So far I like it.

I am rough on watches since I enjoy wrenching on my Jeeps and motorcycle, woodworking, welding, gardening, kayaking, and pretty much anything out side.

It is replacing my 1st Gen Apple Watch that I recently managed to kill. Prior to getting the Apple Watch, I almost always wore some form of a Timex Ironman digital watch. I also own a few Invicta mechanical watches for when I have to clean up and dress fancy.

Pictured is the new G, along with my current Ironman, and my recently departed Apple Watch, for size comparison. It may take a few days to get used to the bigger case size.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12,579 Posts
jumping right in to the deep end of the pool. welcome and congrats

PS fruit has a short shelf life,,,LOL

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
jumping right in to the deep end of the pool. welcome and congrats

PS fruit has a short shelf life,,,LOL
Thanks.

I was considering getting another Apple Watch this fall, but decided to go ahead and give the G-Shock a try. The lack of constant notifications on my wrist has been quite peaceful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
A Mudmaster was my first G Shock too.
Wear it well.

Reactions: MrKris

·
Registered
8,393 Posts
personally it wouldnt be my first choice for working on cars etc. just a tad too bulky for that sort of thing but otherwise easily one of my fave Gs of all time |>

my prediction is youll have another within a month. welcome, this is your life now ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts