WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi im new here and am Looking for a Nice g shock thats relatively cheap but nice looking. I like it in White, Black or red. And where to buy 1 would be good. Im located in Canada. Thanks

·
Registered
29,512 Posts
You've just described most G-Shocks... ;-)

Round? Square? Atomic time-keeping? Solar power?

Give us a clue. ;-)

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
You've just described most G-Shocks... ;-)
No poo! (I'd have said another word, but-- language!!) Without elaboration, we'll be sending you out to buy a good 20 or more--and that's just for starters. You'd be an avid collector in no time! :)

·
Registered
7,032 Posts
Lots of Gs in that price range. dont forget to check out the G2300 solar and looks kind of like a Frogman :-! mines on zulu straps

·
Registered
35,399 Posts
Welcome to the forum. :)

For $80-90, you might be able to source a GWM5600 if you look carefully. It's a favorite around here, and has even been nicknamed the best watch in the real world. ;-)

Other than that, you might also want to check out the G9000 Mudman series. Also a favorite around here.

Good luck on your search!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)

·
Registered
29,512 Posts
Please note that we don't do 'want to buy', trading or selling on this forum. There is a dedicated WUS Sales & Trade Corner.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Many places on the internet will sell that one, or most any other G. Many will ship to Canada. You may also find something in your local stores.

The 5600 series has many variants. Most are great. Get one and enjoy!

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Can't go wrong with a 5600 (unless you happen to hate them). I think the GW-M850 is pretty nice looking, too, but not vintage cool like the 5600.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts