WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

After spending every waking minute on this forum over the past six months, I finally found a deal on my first Hamilton! On Craigslist, I was able to find a Khaki King and was able to negotiate into only paying $140 for it! It came on the bracelet, but have since opted for a handmade/hand-stitched strap made by a friend, who co-owns a leather company local to my hometown (KC, MO).

A big thank you to all of those posting countless reviews and pictures of their Hammies. I love my Khaki King. Very good 40mm size, wears well. Very comfortable. I get many compliments on it; many come from non-watch savvy people as well. I highly recommend this watch. I also recommend KC Co. leather. I will be buying from them again soon.

Check it out! :)

photo 1.JPG

photo 2.JPG

photo 3.JPG

photo 4.JPG

·
Registered
928 Posts
Very nice pickup. Looks great and fits you well. Congrats.

·
Registered
941 Posts
As mentioned in the four threads or so above, I just ordered one and can't wait for its arrival. It's got to be one of the most attractive watches I've seen lately. Plus they're priced so attractively. Although, you stole yours!

Congrats and wear it in good health.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (sucks)

·
Registered
11,903 Posts
Great pick up and it sounds like you got a great deal. Looks fantastic on that strap. Wear it in good health.

-Shawn

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Nice, congrats.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Nice deal you got there! and it looks great on the strap. The Khaki is one those do it all watches.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Very nice pick up.....I love the date/day lay out as much as I love Hammys in general....the fact that you got it for a fantastic price is the icing on the cake!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I love it, ebenke! Looks great on the original Hamilton leather strap, as well. Quality stuff. Very comfortable!

Congrats!
-Brian

·
Registered
31 Posts
Awesome watch! My wife gave me a Khaki King for a wedding gift almost 7 years ago.... and I've loved it (and her) since I laid eyes on it! Enjoy and congrats!

·
Registered
423 Posts
even though I already own a khaki mechanical, this watch always tempts me when I see it online. congrats on a great buy!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts