WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I became interested in watches just a couple of months ago after stumbling onto this website. After looking around for a while, I came across Getat and liked the look of their watches and willingness to customize. I placed an order two weeks ago and it arrives earlier this week.

Specs:
-44mm Black Hands Set with WhiteLuminous area
-35mm Custom Made Black Sandwich Dial with White Luminous Numberals -44mm Luminor Style Brushed Steel Case SetFront glass : Mineral Glass
-17 Jewels Blue Screw Balance Hand-winding Asian 6497 Movement with Decoration
-Wooden Brown Strap with Hand Radiomir Style Stitched
-Buckle Option : Brushed Steel

Attachments

·
Registered
85 Posts
That's a nice example, you have good taste.

I went all black PVD crazy :

My only wish is that the strap was 1mm wider just to fill out the lug width a tickle more.

I'm not convinced the PVD coating on the crown will withstand daily winding for a long time, but at these prices I'm not complaining.

I'll be back to them for one of the pilots watches as soon as I've scratched a few other itches !

·
Registered
910 Posts
Nice, thanks for sharing. Seems to be a lot of active threads about the Getats. I want one now! :)

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Very nice.....how's the time-keeping so far on the movement itself? I just had my MM shipped from Getat so I'm awaiting delivery on that. This will be my first non Seiko/Citizen watch so as long as the MM is within specs in terms of time-keeping, I'm okay with it.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've only had it for about 30 hours, but so far it's still dead-on with my Casio Wave Ceptor.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
I became interested in watches just a couple of months ago after stumbling onto this website. After looking around for a while, I came across Getat and liked the look of their watches and willingness to customize. I placed an order two weeks ago and it arrives earlier this week.

Specs:
-44mm Black Hands Set with WhiteLuminous area
-35mm Custom Made Black Sandwich Dial with White Luminous Numberals -44mm Luminor Style Brushed Steel Case SetFront glass : Mineral Glass
-17 Jewels Blue Screw Balance Hand-winding Asian 6497 Movement with Decoration
-Wooden Brown Strap with Hand Radiomir Style Stitched
-Buckle Option : Brushed Steel
Nice watch. I was curious about the numerals and if they used a dark lume as the pics show dark numerals? Just wondering. B

1 - 9 of 9 Posts