WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, I just order 750T professional today and I was wondering if this this Sub will be the first in Iceland!!? Anyway I graduated last friday as commercial diver (search and rescue) in Iceland and I have been inspired for so long by Clive Cussler and The Sea Hunters team, that I promised myself to get me Doxa when I graduated so wholla. No turning back know. :)

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Very cool! (Get it? Cool? Iceland? OK, no more puns!! :-D )

Seriously, congrats on the graduation and your first Doxa. You just may be the sole Doxa in Iceland. And welcome to Doxaholics Anonymous! Of course, we do want you to post up some pics when you get it, maybe with some of that gorgeous scenery from 'up there'! :-!

Paul

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Hi, I just order 750T professional today and I was wondering if this this Sub will be the first in Iceland!!? Anyway I graduated last friday as commercial diver (search and rescue) in Iceland and I have been inspired for so long by Clive Cussler and The Sea Hunters team, that I promised myself to get me Doxa when I graduated so wholla. No turning back know. :)
Hi Iceman, congratulations on your DOXA and welcome to the forum. you already have company in Iceland. several SUB300T, SUB600T and SUB750 brothers.

cheers
Rick

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Iceman, congratulations on your DOXA and welcome to the forum. you already have company in Iceland. several SUB300T, SUB600T and SUB750 brothers.

cheers
Rick
Hey thats great I didn´t know that.

Thanks again. Still waiting for my SUB to arrive.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I recived my Doxa today and it´s WOW and some more WOW. Finally i´m a proud Doxa owner.

Well DOXA SUB750T Professional #4048 is in Reykjavik, Iceland.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts