WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

· Registered
4,395 Posts
Always my friend, ALWAYS! I keep looking down at my wrist and think the watch is great, :-! I really like the colour you get with the markers and the hands against the dial, that is not captured in the pics at all.:p
It is very comfortable.
Cannon and Brad hit the nail on the head - A winner Mitch!
I really like the square lugs design since all watches tend to turn in and get smaller at the lugs this really stands out, but it is not to large on the wrist, it just sits there nicely.
Regards
Robert
Robert, I'm glad you're feeling better, and thanks for the comments. I am keeping a list of comments for possible incorporation into the regular production LM-1 coming next summer.

Even with a few 'rough' edges, I think I will always wear the limited edition, though.

I hope you enjoy the watch!

Regards,
Mitch

· Registered
3,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Re: My thoughts on the LM-1.....

Mitch and I talked about the position for the lug holes after getting the prototype. He decided on drilling the holes further from the watch body, but the holes may have been drilled out a bit close to the edge of the lugs. The holes could have been 1mm closer to the watch body, but this is also a very slight detail. I have a thick-ass Greg Stevens strap in it right now and there is maybe a 2mm gap between the strap and the case.
The only 2 critique's I would have at this point is the drilled holes are to close to the end of the lugs need to be back closer to the case, but I will get a custom thick leather stap and fill in that area ASAP.

The drilled lug holes are very close to the edge but I much prefer having too much room for accommodating a thick strap down the road vs. too little space. I don't know how mad I would be ordering an expensive thick strap only to find it didn't fit on the LM-1. Even with as much space as there is the supplied silicone strap still hits the case. I also am surprised at how much I like the strap. When the Silicone strap was first announced I actually asked if there was anyway to order the watch without the strap. What a mistake that would have been. :)

· Registered
635 Posts

"...Even with as much space as there is the supplied silicone strap still hits the case...."
The difference is that the silcone strap has extremely beefed-up ends...7mm! The ain't a leather strap out there (unless Shane has something REALLY freaky up his sleeve) that's hittin' 7mm and if there is the thing would be so stiff it prolly wouldn't be able to bend around your wrist! :-d

BT

· Registered
4,024 Posts

How about a full lume shot?

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.