WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Continuing with the 2012 Basel releases are a brace of Gold Carrera 1887 41mm Chronographs- two in 18k Rose Gold and one in Steel and Yellow Gold. The watches continue both the expansion of the Carrera 1887 range, and the tradition of the Carrera in Gold. Pin It The increase in the number of Calibre 1887 Carreras reflects not only the popularity of the initial 1887 series, but also the increased availability of the 1887 movement as TAG Heuer ramps up production. History of the Gold Carrera Pin It Regular readers will recall Mark Moss’ ...

Read more at www.calibre11.com

·
Registered
179 Posts
The Carrera line is looking really good. These 1887 Gold watches are very nice and I think the rose gold and anthracite is a striking combo. Too bad for me that the price of gold puts the rose gold ones out of my budget range. Then again, if price wasn't an obstacle, a dream grail watch for me is the vintage 1158CH (like the ones given to the '70s Ferrari F1 drivers). Niki Lauda was a childhood hero of mine and his flame red Ferrari 312T carrying the "HEUER" logo up front is what led me to buy my first Heuer/TAG Heuer watch.

·
Registered
327 Posts
that is stunning

·
3,261 Posts
David, another great article! You left the 1998 solid gold Carrera Lamania-powered re-issue out. I sent some pics of mine to your email. Did you get'em?

Best!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts