WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just recently acquired my first Montblanc, I have been after this model for years, I am absolutely impressed with it. The build quality of this thing just laughs at the other watches in my collection including Rolex Sub and Omega SMP.

My question is, is there a way to obtain a spare bezel insert for one of these? Since it is aluminum, I like to have a spare around as eventually aluminum inserts seem to get trashed.

Mine is the 38mm version of the Montblanc Sport 3275.

Attachments

·
Registered
785 Posts
Welcome to the Montblanc forum! Interesting that you say the quality of the MB outshines your Omega and Rolex. I may have to try one on next time I'm at the boutique. I never really paid attention to their sport watches.

If you go to a boutique I think you can ask that they order you a replacement part. I believe they will be accommodating. I can get replacement tang buckles from my boutique so I know they can get replacement parts from their service centres for watch owners.

·
Registered
207 Posts
The build quality of this thing just laughs at the other watches in my collection including Rolex Sub and Omega SMP.

Mine is the 38mm version of the Montblanc Sport 3275.
Hi Fritz,

I've got the blue dial version from the same 38mm series. It's a perfect size and fit for me. As you say the quality is very good. Funnily enough I too have an SMP and Sub and I would say the quality of the MB Sport definiately beats the Omega and maybe equals the Sub? The MB's bracelet however does beat the 14060M's bracelet so I'll give you that :)

Regarding a spare bezel insert, I'm not too sure as many Swiss manufacturers don't supply spares on their own as such thesedays, MB may possibly say you have to send it off via an AD for them to fit and of course service...........

Congrats on your Sport. Mine says "Hello!"

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Fritz,

I've got the blue dial version from the same 38mm series. It's a perfect size and fit for me. As you say the quality is very good. Funnily enough I too have an SMP and Sub and I would say the quality of the MB Sport definiately beats the Omega and maybe equals the Sub? The MB's bracelet however does beat the 14060M's bracelet so I'll give you that :)

Regarding a spare bezel insert, I'm not too sure as many Swiss manufacturers don't supply spares on their own as such thesedays, MB may possibly say you have to send it off via an AD for them to fit and of course service...........

Congrats on your Sport. Mine says "Hello!"

Nice Montblanc, I am on the lookout for one of these blue ones. I plan to make it my next watch purchase.

·
Banned
1 Posts
awesome choice. I have the same one it Definately is the top quality.
Can anyone help me get a spare Bracelet for the same. My deployment butterfly buckle is wearing out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts