WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally FINALLY got my hands on a Speedy Pro! Beat around the bush long enough but finally pulled the trigger. And as such, I wanted it to be just a bit different than your average moonwatch, so I found a great deal on a 3571, the Galaxy Express 999 Moonwatch commemorating the Japanese comic/anime of the same name. Apparently these were a limited edition in Japan and only 1999 were made. They’re just your basic Moonwatch but with a special case back with the main character and author/creator’s signature engraved on it. As a huge comic fan this really spoke to me. Very cool find, I think, for my first Speedy Pro.

·
Registered
123 Posts
That’s a great caseback

Reactions: joesym001

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks! I’d never heard of this edition, but there are probably tons of LEs that go around. Just wonder why Omega chose to commemorate this particular anime.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Thanks! I’d never heard of this edition, but there are probably tons of LEs that go around. Just wonder why Omega chose to commemorate this particular anime.
They're space people, and you know, Omega owns the space. Haha JK, not sure, but that's one of the coolest LE Speedy I've seen!

Reactions: joesym001
1 - 8 of 8 Posts