WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My first Orient arrived today in the post... there has been a few I've liked but this the first one I've pulled the pin on as it has a few cues to the Explorer.

It has an EM64 C0 movement which I have ascertained from the case back, but there is no record of this movement on the Orient website or watchmandan

I think it's a geographical specific watch but would appreciate any info anyone has on them

Cheers

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Congrats! Nice piece. That doesn't sound like what orient uses for their movement IDs as far as I know... Is there another set of numbers? 469 perhaps?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congrats! Nice piece. That doesn't sound like what orient uses for their movement IDs as far as I know... Is there another set of numbers? 469 perhaps?

Just what I thought!

This is the case back

The watch was boxed with original warranty card and the model no. Was stamped as CEM64001B9

My understanding is the C & the 9 are just QC numbers and the rest is the model no. ?

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Just what I thought!

This is the case back

The watch was boxed with original warranty card and the model no. Was stamped as CEM64001B9

My understanding is the C & the 9 are just QC numbers and the rest is the model no. ?
I think you're right. I just checked my Orient and they read EM60 (Orient Duty), EM65 (Orient Mako), ET08 (Multi eyes) and FNAA (I forget the name of this one lol) if it's a 3 hand movement with non hacking non hand winding it is likely a 469 movement I think.. 🤔

Edit: the FNAA002b is called the Tonneau just remembered lol.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think you're right. I just checked my Orient and they read EM60 (Orient Duty), EM65 (Orient Mako), ET08 (Multi eyes) and FNAA (I forget the name of this one lol) if it's a 3 hand movement with non hacking non hand winding it is likely a 469 movement I think..

Edit: the FNAA002b is called the Tonneau just remembered lol.

Your a knowledgeable chap Joepac cheers

I just had a look and yes it's a 21 Jewel 46943, I think I read it's the same movement in the Mako.

That's quite a collection you've got... I hope you have plenty of pics up!

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Your a knowledgeable chap Joepac cheers

I just had a look and yes it's a 21 Jewel 46943, I think I read it's the same movement in the Mako.

That's quite a collection you've got... I hope you have plenty of pics up!
My first Automatic was an Orient (the Orient Duty) and it remains one of my favorite brands. I have pics floating around on WUS lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts