WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Already know that I'm very late to the game. I'm an Omega man. I'd love to own another Rolex but not in this climate.
This is my first Panerai.

Really love it and the price was great. As a long time collector I've had other watches similar in size but nothing like it. I stay away from homages. Im sure there are many of this model.

Happy to finally have one. Pam 754
Watch Analog watch Clock Finger Font

If there are any Panerai collectors out there, please send me any strap sites.

·
Premium Member
6,776 Posts
Already know that I'm very late to the game. I'm an Omega man. I'd love to own another Rolex but not in this climate.

Really love it and the price was great. As a long time collector I've had other watches similar in size but nothing like it. I stay away from homages. Im sure there are many of this model.

View attachment 16629332

That's the one to get if you are going to get one. Congrats!

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
I loved that i could walk into the only Panerai boutique in the city and pick up my first panerai too. No wait lists, crazy games to play with the AD. The sales lady spent several hours with me going over different models patiently until i had decided. That was last November so i remember the feeling of getting one's first PAM.

congrats on your first! Wear in good health!

·
Premium Member
2,073 Posts
Very nice. I hope you enjoy it for years to come. Panerai is starting to grow on me whereas a couple years ago, I would have said no way. Fortunately for me, they are a bit above my price range. Love yours though.

·
Premium Member
3,359 Posts
It's a nice watch! Now save up for the strap collection!

·
Registered
22 Posts

View attachment 16629332

Very nice. It would look great on a nato strap

1 - 20 of 26 Posts