WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

First Panerai - I'm Late to the Game

1K views 25 replies 25 participants last post by  Stchambe 
#1 ·
Already know that I'm very late to the game. I'm an Omega man. I'd love to own another Rolex but not in this climate.
This is my first Panerai.

Really love it and the price was great. As a long time collector I've had other watches similar in size but nothing like it. I stay away from homages. Im sure there are many of this model.

Happy to finally have one. Pam 754
Watch Analog watch Clock Finger Font

If there are any Panerai collectors out there, please send me any strap sites.

See less See more
#7 ·
Already know that I'm very late to the game. I'm an Omega man. I'd love to own another Rolex but not in this climate.

Really love it and the price was great. As a long time collector I've had other watches similar in size but nothing like it. I stay away from homages. Im sure there are many of this model.

View attachment 16629332

That's the one to get if you are going to get one. Congrats!

#10 ·
I loved that i could walk into the only Panerai boutique in the city and pick up my first panerai too. No wait lists, crazy games to play with the AD. The sales lady spent several hours with me going over different models patiently until i had decided. That was last November so i remember the feeling of getting one's first PAM.

congrats on your first! Wear in good health!

#17 ·

View attachment 16629332

Very nice. It would look great on a nato strap

#25 ·
Welcome to the club. I got my first a few months back, A 1085. I contemplated that exact Radiomir, but I had to have the iconic crown guard first.

As for straps, go to the Panerai forum, there's a long list of strap makers. But my vote is to go custom, I had Aaron Bespoke make me a blue center pearl stingrays to get the ball rolling, and am expecting a grey cordura from Clover next week. Plus some Etsy makers have some nice stuff.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.