WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Salutations to my fellow forumers! I’ve been a long-time lurker of this forum, and have benefitted much from the collective knowledge. A big thank you to one and all!

In return, I would like to share a piece that I just added to my smallish collection. The watch was purchased sight-unseen, and given it’s size and my less-than-substantial wrist girth, the last two months of waiting was a little nerve-wreaking. But putting it on the first time yesterday, it was fortunately all good. My new daily-wear.

Attachments

·
Registered
128 Posts
Congrats on the great piece. I tried one on at the AD and couldn’t believe how thin it was. Felt really delicate which wouldn’t mix with my 3 year old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
457 Posts
I didnt love the design exactly when I tried on one, but that thinness and the bracelet.. it grew on me the more I wore it. they let me wander with it on for like 20 min. How do you like the weight? The feel of the pushers?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I didnt love the design exactly when I tried on one, but that thinness and the bracelet.. it grew on me the more I wore it. they let me wander with it on for like 20 min. How do you like the weight? The feel of the pushers?
To be frank, when I first had the watch on, my initial thought was that the design’s a little too blocky and biggish for my puny wrist. But with the wrist-time that i’ve had, I now adore the watch for what it is: a truly unique design.

On the wrist, I am not conscious of the watch’s weight, or lack-thereof. I suppose the lap-top I constantly lug around has desensitised my perceptiveness of one, two hundred grams. But off-wrist and in the hand, the feather-weight constantly amazes me.

The action of the pushers are sharp and snappy. But I hardly use the chronograph function, nor have I another mechanical chrono to compare to.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts