WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just signed up recently and wanted to introduce myself before I dive right into the rest of the Forum. I have been collecting watches for the past 4 years, prior to that I bought about one watch/year to a maximum of about $150, needless to say, my taste has changed quite significantly from the days of shopping for a nice Timex! I look forward to getting to know the members of this forum and learning plenty from all of you.

iCoopernicus

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Welcome aboard... I'll show you mine if you show me yours!

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
389 Posts
Run, run now before it's too late, otherwise prepare to be consumed by a passion, a thirst that will never be slaked, like Tantalus condemned forever to be grasping for what is just out of reach...

...apart from that welcome enjoy your stay.

Sent from teh interweb thingy

·
Registered
7,487 Posts
Your grail is now a Jaeger LeCoultre Master Moon, the Speedie Pro is your best friend, and buy a Seiko SARB.

*Checks watch* 8 seconds....New record! ;-)

Welcome aboard! Show us what you got!

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Welcome. If you're like the rest of us you're going to enjoy the site and hate what it influences you to do to your bank balance.

·
Premium Member
63,902 Posts
Welcome to WUS. So you've been buying a watch year have you? Don't expect that to last long with this bunch of enablers on here. Have you ordered a SARB yet?

·
Registered
7,730 Posts
Pics or it didn't happen

Welcome to the insanity called WIS syndrome..

Reactions: Brian Hatton

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
@sticky, I started out buying a watch a year from the time I was a teenager, usually a timex or similar from Walmart or Sears. Not including sub $500 pieces I am averaging 2 large purchases per year although that frequency is already increasing!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts