WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And here it is. Notice that the orange dial uses BGW9 lume (glows blue). The blue glow from the dial combined with green from the hands and bezel give it a very interesting look.

We may have a few blue with black hands. I can't find them at the moment, but I thought I asked them to assemble a few.

Mitch

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Nice, the all black one looks great! Is the 2nd button still anno'd red or did you do it Ocean7 Orange?

·
Premium Member
956 Posts
Mitch:
When will they be available to purchase? I tried the website but the PVD won't get put into the cart to buy. Thanks

Thom

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
And here it is. Notice that the orange dial uses BGW9 lume (glows blue). The blue glow from the dial combined with green from the hands and bezel give it a very interesting look.

We may have a few blue with black hands. I can't find them at the moment, but I thought I asked them to assemble a few.

Mitch

These look great!! Would love to see a lume shot of the orange dial based on what you describe above; sounds really cool. Also, do these have matching PVD bracelets?

·
Premium Member
2,561 Posts
Of the four pictured I like all except for the all black (with black hands) version. However, I think you might get some of those who like the extreme "tactical" look with that one.

I too am curious to see the orange lume shot and the PVD bracelets. Does the dial have a different lume than the hands? Looks like dial may be C1 and hands C3.

Nice work Mitch!

·
Registered
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
All four versions sold today. The most popular was black with black hands followed by black with orange/white hands, orange with black hands, and blue with orange/white hands.

Mitch

·
Registered
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
All four versions sold today. The most popular was black with black hands followed by black with orange/white hands, orange with black hands, and blue with orange/white hands.

If I had to choose one, I'm not sure which one it would be. Both black dial versions look great, the two tone lume with the orange dial is really nice too, and the blue dial looks as good here as it does on the LM-6.

Mitch

·
Registered
8,242 Posts
Oh my. I'm wearing my LM-7 as I type this. Mine screamed "MY LONG LOST ORANGE BROTHER". He needs to be reunited. Orange is incredible.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Those look RIDICULOUSLY good in PVD! Nice work!

·
Registered
4,883 Posts
Black with black hands is absolutely STUNNING... GOTTA HAVE ONE!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Todd, I agree with you! Why don't you go ahead and get the Orange dial and I can get with you to take a look before I, too, take the plunge!!

The Orange seems outstanding! I would like to see a lume shot just to see what's different about it.

Mitch

1 - 20 of 26 Posts