·
Registered
3,110 Posts
L​ooks fantastic. Great choice!

·
Registered
690 Posts
Nice!!!

Good choice. Had I to do all over again, I'd have just picked up the GMT years ago instead of buying a Sub.. I still love my Sub, but the GMT takes it to a whole new level.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Very nice! This made the top 5 for my next watch but seeing your pictures might have moved it up to #1. Great looking watch, enjoy!

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
My first post here on Rolex. I usually am in the Breitling forum. But as a Breitling wearer, I just wanted to say that I saw my first Rolex Master II GMT watch in the public. It was on a customer of my mine , and I worked for my wife who was sick today. So I usually don't see Rolexes where I normally work everyday. As a pharmacist I tried to make sure he was comfortable not making a big deal. I wear my shirt sleeves down so my own Breilting isn't in plain view. And I wear a big Avenger Seawolf, but manage to fit it under my Brooks Brothers sleeves. His Rolex Master II GMT is 18 K gold 2 tone.

·
Registered
117 Posts
This was my first Rolex too - an excellent choice. I'm buying my second on Saturday - Milgauss GV.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts