WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I never was a Rolex fanatic, but how can you go wrong or say no to this? :D

To make a long story short (since we all love pictures). As a little surprise and twist to one of our meetings, my friend brought over his Vintage Rolex Daytona for me to look at and it cemented the fact even more that I wanted to own one (have been wanting the White dial for a while and calling everywhere but alas no one had it in stock), although at the time I had made a commitment to another watch, the deal fell through.

After a couple days of re-cooperation and just out of curiosity I made some calls to my local Rolex ADs and one of them had a new arrival, and it left that day with me, opened on Christmas Morning and wearing it ever since ! :D Now please, teach me Rolex's secret hand shake :D

R1.jpg

The Clasp and bracelet are so comfortable
R2.jpg

R3.jpg

All the best and Happy Holidays to all :)
R4.jpg

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you all for your comments :) loving the watch so far :D I find the way they did the lume is beautifully done and genius, it doesn't immediately engage when you're in the dark, it gradually shifts from no lume to the blue superluminova, very similar to transition lenses.

I can't seem to put the watch down :D

·
Registered
947 Posts
It's just not something you will ever get sick of looking at. A true classic and a beauty. Congratulations.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts