WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First I'd like to apologize for the "I'm new and i need input/validation" thread, secondly I want to thank you guys for putting on a great, informative, funny forum.

So I'm recently engaged, and i have this idea: my fiancee gets a nice new ring, and I get a nice new watch. After all, diamonds and well-cared-for watches are forever right? This leaves me with just a couple of questions. As much as I'd like to go to a local store and pick one up, the big jewelry store will only sell for MSRP. Amazon is running a pretty good deal now:

http://www.amazon.com/Omega-Speedmaster-Professional-Watch-3570-50/dp/B000EJPDOK

But is this truely an AD watch? I've read about the forum favorite AD, and I'd probably lean that way if possible, i like dealing with real people.

For the sake of conversation, I'm an active duty Marine, 26 years old, and currently wearing a trusty Luminox with so much Iraqi sand under the bezel that it is now fixed permanently.

Thanks for your help guys!

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
Amazon is not an AD, but your PX is. You could check the PX catalog. You can expect around a 30% discount from some ADs. If you but from Amazon, you will not have the Omega warranty. Good luck with the search. Cheers, Bob (an ex-jarhead)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts