WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my Bathyscaphe in 2016 so this will be an out of warranty ordeal. Watch had something loose and rattling inside the case. Could be rotor. AD was great and as expected stated to send to service center and wait for what they report. Any ideas or what kind of bill I can expect? They asked if the watch had beed dropped or taken any hits.... it had not but expect this watch to be pretty robust.

·
Registered
203 Posts
around $1,000

·
Registered
853 Posts
OEM generally categorize Service depending on watch complication. Lowest being simple time only and cost goes up for complete calendar, chronograph, perpetual calendar, split seconds etc.
Some manufacturers put the estimated service cost on their website (Patek Philippe and Omega for example).
Last time I was in Geneva I dropped my Blancpain Villeret At the Blancpain boutique and service was great although the watch took almost two months at LaSanter. Cost was about 750 CHF for full service with case polish declined (that is an additional 200 CHF).
Blancpain are very detailed about there service and might optional service items that you might not need but you can always decline those services.
Good luck with your watch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts