WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fellow WUS member approached me about a trade, my mint Victorinox Airboss Mach 3 for his Tag F1. I was told the watch was perfect except for some scuffs on the band. I found a previous post where he claimed the back of the case had some swirls. I was assured this wasn't a big deal and they could be buffed out. I get the damn thing today and there is a big nick right on the face of the case. So pissed! Describe your watches more accurately for Christ sakes! Total BS. Would have never traded for this watch. I work with someone who might be interested but will never trade with this idiot again. Will be glad to share the name privately.

- bc

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
That's too bad. You can always feel free to name him in the Deals Forum, so that it won't happen to another WUS member. Either way it sucks that a bad apple has to spoil it for you and the rest of us.

·
Registered
796 Posts
You didn't ask for pictures (or he didn't offer)? No way I am trading with anyone without several high quality pictures. Sorry you got screwed.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Damn, that's a real shame. You should definitely start a thread in the deals forum so this doesn't happen again. Is there any way to repair the damage to the TAG?

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
You didn't mention it, but did you try asking him to take it back? If the description was grossly inaccurate then you're due for a return. Should definitely try that if you haven't before revealing him to be a bad trader in Deals. Sometimes stuff happens but if a seller will make it right then they should be commended for it.

Reactions: jjt2
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.