·
Premium Member
✠7900V | ♕116500
2,153 Posts
Looks awesome. Congratulations on your purchase

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Great watch. I thought the blue was much brighter on the blue versions of that watch. It looks navy blue in the photo. The last blue I saw was very vivid. Congrats on a great watch.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Great watch. I thought the blue was much brighter on the blue versions of that watch. It looks navy blue in the photo. The last blue I saw was very vivid. Congrats on a great watch.
It depends on the light but it's more a subtle blue than vivid

·
Premium Member
3,557 Posts
Congrats! Wears very well on your wrist -- enjoy :)

·
Registered
203 Posts
That's very nice, I really like the BB41, my AD has the blue one, I went in looking for a black one but they didn't have it in black, it's probably a good thing cause I don't think I could have resisted! ;-)

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Congrats! Saw one at the AD the other day and that blue dial is beautiful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
It depends on the light but it's more a subtle blue than vivid
I see someone posted a blue alongside the black. The blue is definitely the way to go as its such a rich blue. Im tempted with one of those myself but I have a bit of thing for blue watches so I should resist. I would be interested to see how accurate yours is. I have an ETA black bay and its cosc accuracy, probably more by luck but its a brilliant watch and as accurate as my in house cosc North Flag.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I see someone posted a blue alongside the black. The blue is definitely the way to go as its such a rich blue. Im tempted with one of those myself but I have a bit of thing for blue watches so I should resist. I would be interested to see how accurate yours is. I have an ETA black bay and its cosc accuracy, probably more by luck but its a brilliant watch and as accurate as my in house cosc North Flag.
So far it’s gained about 3 seconds since Sunday afternoon. I’m resetting it to the time is later today and will let you know accurately in a few days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 23 Posts