WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone happen to know of a fitted end strap, in rubber or leather, that works well with the lugs and case of the 40mm intramatic auto chrono? I feel like this Watch is begging for something like that every time I wear it.

Cheers!

·
Premium Member
4,971 Posts
I am in the same boat as with WRT my Intra-Matic Chrono strap. I have noticed that with my OEM strap, it has begun to frail at the tip of the long piece and I need to replace the strap soon before it frails to much more. FWIW, a while back I was informed that Hirsch straps are a good alternative to the more expensive Hamilton OEM straps.

With my Jazzmaster Thinline to replace the OEM strap because it was too small for my wrist. So, I went thru WatchObsession and order two Hirsh straps. One of them was the Hirsch ARNE Sailcloth Effect Performance Watch Strap in GREY/BLACK, which I highly recommend for its upper layer is Sailcloth-Style Calfskin (has a rubbery texture) and the lower layer is Premium Caoutchouc (a natural rubber). Plus, with the new Hirsh straps they have a quick release spring bar.

As for my Intra-Matic Chrono strap replacement, one of the straps I will be going with the burgundy Hirsch OSIRIS Calf Leather Watch Strap. Plus, I will probably pick up Hirsch ARNE Sailcloth Effect Performance Watch Strap in BLACK/BROWN.

Below is the link to WatchObessions website:

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool. I used Hirsch performance straps consistently on my Sinn watches, so I could see myself doing that here. I’ll check out the Arne, I was really hoping for something that would completely fill the lug ends though.

·
Premium Member
4,971 Posts
Cool. I used Hirsch performance straps consistently on my Sinn watches, so I could see myself doing that here. I’ll check out the Arne, I was really hoping for something that would completely fill the lug ends though.
You are welcome. You may want to enquire about the Di-Modell CHRONISSIMO Waterproof Leather Watch Strap in BLACK / WHITE. will fit the Intra-Matic Chrono lug's depth to the casing. If you do for it, let us know for the "L" would definitely fit my wrist size.

dimodell-chronissimo-blackwhite-01_2000x.jpg

1 - 4 of 4 Posts