WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I should receive my Baliha'i GMT pretty soon and would like to fit a rubber strap in the like of Sinn or the Boschett CD II silicone strap because I really like the close fitting against the case. Any GMT owner with experience doing this? Will it fit? Any other strap suggestion to achieve this?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here's a little update for you WIS. It does work! Got myself a Boschett rubber strap, love them as they are very comfy, flexible and the buckle is solid and large. The strap sits pretty close to the case, not an absolute perfect fit as it wasn't intended to use with this watch but pretty good in my book. There is a little play but when on the wrist, it tends to slightly rotate and push the endings towards the case so it stays in place.

Here's some quick shots, nothing fancy but it gives you a good idea. I decided to go with this kind of strap because the lugs are fairly long on the GMT and I don't like the gap being created with a regular strap.

Best,
Jon

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory Watch Watch accessory Turquoise Wrist Fashion accessory Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap Jewellery

1 - 2 of 2 Posts