1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Very creative of you, nice work! (y)

·
Registered
363 Posts
I thought the W218H was unbreakable, your room mate must be taking great care of his watches 😁

Joke aside, if I was to choose a watch in my collection that could potentially resist a fall from the top of the Empire State Building, I'd choose my W218H over any of my Gs 😉

(ran over by a truck is a different story though, same with deep water dive...)

EDIT: corrected the typo, I obv meant W218H and not W800H (although this one is great as well and would make a serious candidate to survive the free fall).

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I thought the W218H was unbreakable, your room mate must be taking great care of his watches 😁

Joke aside, if I was to choose a watch in my collection that could potentially resist a fall from the top of the Empire State Building, I'd choose my W218H over any of my Gs 😉

EDIT: corrected the typo, I obv meant W218H and not W800H (although this one is great as well and would make a serious candidate to survive the free fall).
I just got him one with Velcro nylon now, no more breaking it :)

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

First he broke the 217H, and now a 218H ...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts