1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
Reactions: davidtsee

·
Registered
2,717 Posts
You were 100 per cent right when you chose your username. Great job..! :-!

I agree with TheMaestro that you should share some of your secrets with us, or at least recommend some of the products you use...

·
Registered
748 Posts
I have no idea what's keeping him from sharing this with us. Or he must be a pro not willing to make us any wiser than we are now.

C'mon!

You were 100 per cent right when you chose your username. Great job..! :-!

I agree with TheMaestro that you should share some of your secrets with us, or at least recommend some of the products you use...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Top job man! Looks great!

I did post but for some reason it isn't there... And yes I am a pro!this is what i try to do for a living...does a doctor tell you how he performs his surgery? or a dentist how he grinds down your tooth reshapes it fills it ? That's basically what I'm doing, using Dremmel tool, sandpaper, sanding block, polishing machine,any other questions? I take your beat up watch and I will bring it back to life again!!!!!

·
Registered
748 Posts
I did post but for some reason it isn't there... And yes I am a pro!this is what i try to do for a living...does a doctor tell you how he performs his surgery? or a dentist how he grinds down your tooth reshapes it fills it ? That's basically what I'm doing, using Dremmel tool, sandpaper, sanding block, polishing machine,any other questions? I take your beat up watch and I will bring it back to life again!!!!!
If you're a pro I can fully understand your reluctance to reveal the secrets of your trade. Again, I tip my hat for you Sir. A job well done.

·
Banned
2,210 Posts
A bit harsh.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts