Registered
3,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
They do not.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
71 Posts
Here’s another variation of a fluorine strap I found on Aliexpress. I was after a 21 mm strap and found it by searching for 21mm fluorine straps and this one came up. It looks to be an exact copy of the Hirsch Accent with a couple of big differences- it costs far less and is much more comfortable than anything I’ve ever had from Hirsch including the Accent. Cost was less than $15 when I ordered and it was here in two weeks View attachment 15444712
This one looks really nice. Do you have a link for it?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Those rubber straps tend to be really long, which is not great for small wrists. Would you know any FKM one that would be shorter? (Eg 105/65mm)

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am blown away by this strap and thought I'd share my quick first impressions after a few days.

I bought this strap recently from bandrbands.com. It can be found through watchgecko and strapcode as well, and I think this strap comes on a few Nodus offerings at the moment. Through bandrbands it was $45

It is made of "FKM" rubber, which is a fabricated Fluro-Elastomer rubber, aka Viton rubber. It is highly resistant to chemicals, heat and stains and has no scent. It looks and feels just like "real" rubber though, but better IMO. It is the softest, most pliable and comfortable rubber strap I've ever owned.
It's 20mm, tapers to 18mm, is 3.2mm thick and length is 125/75mm.
The ends curve at the lugs and so does the tail slightly, and the first keeper has holders to keep it in place.
These details make it right out of the box wearable. No shaping needed.
It also has quick release spring bars, and the underside of the strap has ridges to help with breathability.
In addition to black, it also comes in navy blue and orange.

In short, this strap is amazing and a bargain at $45.

Are these available for all watch brands do you know??

·
Registered
747 Posts
Here’s another variation of a fluorine strap I found on Aliexpress. I was after a 21 mm strap and found it by searching for 21mm fluorine straps and this one came up. It looks to be an exact copy of the Hirsch Accent with a couple of big differences- it costs far less and is much more comfortable than anything I’ve ever had from Hirsch including the Accent. Cost was less than $15 when I ordered and it was here in two weeks View attachment 15444712
I was considering these until they suddenly disappeared from Aliexpress—can’t find them anywhere. I did read a review from a buyer who said that the finishing was poor and that they felt ‘cheap’ in comparison to the Accent. Makes me worry that these aren’t actual fkm rubber—is yours?

Wound up getting the real deal from Hirsch, and I’m glad I did. It’s probably the most attractive strap I have...
It’s made from natural caoutchouc rubber, and is just as soft/pliable as the fkm straps I own. It also has a subtle lusrtre/sheen that just makes it pop a little on the wrist. It’s gorgeous.

Does the fake ‘Accent’ have the same lustre? Just curious...

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
I got one a month or so ago from Alibaba because I also couldnt find them on Aliexpress... and I'm not entirely impressed with it. Seems mostly like silicon (but not quite).

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Tha watch gecko fkm straps are my go to rubber straps. Smooth, pliable, but sturdy. They’re very comfortable.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts