WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
I will have to snap some pics when I get over being sick this weekend. But this is a gorgeous piece and a little different. The blue is the perfect shade and is a little warm which goes so well with the C3 lume. Very happy they used C3 over blue lume as the effect is lively rather than sterile when combined with the polished elements. The polished hands are so legible in virtually any light.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Very nice!

The now offer it with blued hands. Is this one fully brushed or is it the brushing/polishing same as the one in the first post? Seems like the lugs are brushed on this one but not on the OP? But the bezel seems polished. I'm confused.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Great review and beautiful Stowa. Enjoy in good health
Q

Reactions: Quartersawn

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
Very nice!

The now offer it with blued hands. Is this one fully brushed or is it the brushing/polishing same as the one in the first post? Seems like the lugs are brushed on this one but not on the OP? But the bezel seems polished. I'm confused. View attachment 15677190
This one could be a customized version with brushed case and blue hands.

I purchased one in last month with the same configuration like OPs’.

Perhaps you can check with Stowa.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
67 Posts
This one could be a customized version with brushed case and blue hands.

I purchased one in last month with the same configuration like OPs’.

Perhaps you can check with Stowa.

Yes I know. But originally the blue has a mix of polished and brushed.

But on the picture which is from their instagram. It looks like the lugs are brushed and the bezel is polished. But the OP said it was brushed on the side and it doesn't look brushed on the top of the lugs. Maybe the one from their instagram is fully brushed but it just looks like the bezel is polished.

I wrote to Stowa and they can add blued hands to the blue dial version without increasing the price which is great. But I think I'll be going for the original black anyway.

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
Yes I know. But originally the blue has a mix of polished and brushed.

But on the picture which is from their instagram. It looks like the lugs are brushed and the bezel is polished. But the OP said it was brushed on the side and it doesn't look brushed on the top of the lugs. Maybe the one from their instagram is fully brushed but it just looks like the bezel is polished.

I wrote to Stowa and they can add blued hands to the blue dial version without increasing the price which is great. But I think I'll be going for the original black anyway.
Great Skoghen. I think black is the most iconic version. Good pick!

21 - 29 of 29 Posts