WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
115 Posts
I've just posted cons / pros here https://www.watchuseek.com/f233/fenix3-epix-ambitx-killer-1400642-8.html#post14324442

from my experience.. I feel like a beta tester.

There's one thing I never considered before switching and I should have is Garmin Connect site sucks. The features that MovesCount has and number of sporting activities far outweigh that of Garmin Connect..
I mean c'mon you can;t even view the maps on Garmin Connect as full screen!....

· Registered
115 Posts
After latest update on the F3 it's still "average" with the altimeter and not much better anywhere else, some good apps they promoted have been pulled, and one I used (sunrise / sunset) when selecting it now has a delay while it shows you a connect iq image before the app, even the dev can't understand why they would do this, and looks like you can't turn it off..
Even if the watch was stable it doesn't excuse their Garmin Connect website being so poor.
It seems the answer with using Garmin Connect is not use it, and use alternative sites like Endomondo or Strava.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.