WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to Florida (Orlando + Clearwater) soon and would like to buy 1 or 2 watches whilst I'm there.

Can anybody recommend good places to shop for watches... brands I'd be interested in are:

- Casio (of course :-d)
- TAG Heuer
- Armani
- Breitling

I've heard that there's a few Outlets but I haven't been there for years and it will have all completely changed... therefore please treat my like a complete bafoon when giving advice :-!:-d

·
Registered
573 Posts
I'm going to Florida (Orlando + Clearwater) soon and would like to buy 1 or 2 watches whilst I'm there.

Can anybody recommend good places to shop for watches... brands I'd be interested in are:

- Casio (of course :-d)
- TAG Heuer
- Armani
- Breitling

I've heard that there's a few Outlets but I haven't been there for years and it will have all completely changed... therefore please treat my like a complete bafoon when giving advice :-!:-d
You can absolutely find the good stuff at some of the flea markets in the Orlando area. The Malls are great too.
Because Orlando caters to tourists and vacationers its a great place to find imported G's and many hard to find items you'd not see in other areas of the state.

Here is a list of a few places.

The 192 in Kissimmee a stones throw from Orlando.
http://www.192fleamarketprices.com/ (lots of watch dealers)

Flea World
in Orlando, there's always over 1000 booths and its packed with people all day.
50 plus watch dealers.

In Orlando there are about 40 or so outlet malls.
Some have great prices, others do not. Some times you'll find the impossible to find items at less than the usual.
Highway 4 has many of the Outlet Malls.

Give Micky a swift KICK for me...... damned mouse raised ticket prices again :-|

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You can absolutely find the good stuff at some of the flea markets in the Orlando area. The Malls are great too.
Because Orlando caters to tourists and vacationers its a great place to find imported G's and many hard to find items you'd not see in other areas of the state.

Here is a list of a few places.

The 192 in Kissimmee a stones throw from Orlando.
http://www.192fleamarketprices.com/ (lots of watch dealers)

Flea World in Orlando, there's always over 1000 booths and its packed with people all day. 50 plus watch dealers.

In Orlando there are about 40 or so outlet malls.
Some have great prices, others do not. Some times you'll find the impossible to find items at less than the usual.
Highway 4 has many of the Outlet Malls.

Give Micky a swift KICK for me...... damned mouse raised ticket prices again :-|
Sounds good... I'll be sure to kick Mickey :-!

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Milennia Mall for the high end stuff, and Wal-Mart and Kohl's for Casio, and maybe Macy's. Good luck and enjoy your stay! :-!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts