WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick question :)

The LE Lume photos I've seen show that the minute and the hour markers are lumed. The Lume shot of the Automatic version shows that only the hour markers are lumed.

Does anyone know of the serial edition of the FO has lumed minute markers?

I did a quick search and didn't see a serial edition lume shot (apologies if it exists).

I'm hoping the serial edition shares a dial with the limited edition - those lumed minutes just look fantastic. (ok I'm a sucker for lume :-!)

·
Registered
117 Posts
Oh yea......The serial version has the lumed minute markers as well as the lumed seconds hand. It's also one of the best and most legible night watches I've seen.:-!

Ed

·
Registered
2,232 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh yea......The serial version has the lumed minute markers as well as the lumed seconds hand. It's also one of the best and most legible night watches I've seen.:-!

Ed
Thanks Ed

The waiting continues :)

·
Registered
456 Posts
Smaller dial, much smaller minute markers, different watch in most every way, except the timeless style. :-!

Here's a few for your review. Yes, I am a lume junky. ;-)

Glen
Yes, I noticed that. But it doesn't explain why not just use lume paint instead of white paint.

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
From my experience in luming dials, it is not practical nor can it be very aesthetic.

The amount of luminous material used on those extremely small markers can't really be applied in enough quantity for it to be luminous enough.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts