WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The order completion email will reach you within the next 24 hours. Shipping will start right afterwards, so the first batch will ship this week and the next 60 will ship next Tuesday.

If whatever reason you do not receive the order completion email due to spamfiltering or whatsoever, please use this link
Please understand that this link is only meant for those who pre-ordered the watch in November. New orders will not be accepted through this link.

We are all excited as we are running the final quality control on thoes pieces. This watch is striking

John

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
YES!!! And final payment has been made!!!

The countdown to wrist time begins!!

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Re: YES!!! And final payment has been made!!!

Just sent in my payment auth.
The watch is ticking.

Steve
Fine watches are like diamonds for men

·
Registered
341 Posts
Payment sent...now the waiting begins...and the race to see who will be the first to post pics :-D !

Jeremy

·
Registered
17,513 Posts
Re: Just did mine

Serial numbers are picked at random, and do not go in any order. You have as much chance at getting #5 or #285...

·
Registered
341 Posts
I'm hoping the luck of the draw will give me #32, as my 750T caribbean is #32, but I'll love it no matter the number :-D !

Jeremy

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Re: Just did mine

I am soooo wanting a single digit #. Don't know how many are ahead of me.

Hi, sorry, there is no single digit numbers as the caribbean is part of the 1000 piece series and the caribbeans are somewhere above 200

john

·
Registered
341 Posts
Bollox...forgot about that, D'oh O| . Figures...I have #20, #32, #149, #909, and #1029...I guess now I'll have a #2xx :-D . No matter, it's a STUNNER anyway!

Jeremy

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
gsm: I just received my order confirmation on my GMT Pro. Check your email.

"Thank you for preordering the DOXA SUB750T GMT Professional. We are happy to inform you that your watch is ready to ship this week. Please use the link below to complete your order and submit the final payment. As a security measure, we do not keep credit card details on file you will need to enter all your billing and shipping details again. Please note that the shipping details you will enter now, are those that will be used to ship your watch"

Cajun :)

this just means it will ship on Thursday and be stuck at the FedEX facility over the weekend. Haha, the irony, FedEx is .5 mile from my house. So close, yet so far.

Just received my orange strap last night, so it is all coming together. If I can just get my Divingstar back, which is my favorite.

·
Registered
125 Posts
:-! just replied, now the waiting begins!!!!!!!! ;-)

Looking forward to some :p Blue...........

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
This will be my first Doxa as well. I have yet recieved the e-mail so might come back after 24hour with the link here.
:-!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I heard back from Doxa (A+++ customer service) and they did send out the completion email to me yesterday...they directed me to the link at the beginning of this thread. I did and now the waiting game begins!!!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts