WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So a couple of weeks back, while walking through a local AD, my lady tried on a few watches. I thought she would love the lady's auto Aqua Terra, or one of the Cindy Crawford Constellations. Instead, she fell in love with the Bond Seamaster Quartz Ref#2224.80.00, so I bought it on the spot. What can I say, my lady has good taste. And I think she's very happy with her choice! And I'm happy to be with a "Bond" girl :-!

Anyway, here are some pics:

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
I bought one for my wife for her birthday last month and she loves it! Also I bought it because I had just bought myself a PO and it smoothed things over! It is her daily wear watch.;-)

·
Registered
5,016 Posts
Looks great. I really need to get my wife into a nice diver.

:-!

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks great. I really need to get my wife into a nice diver.

:-!

I was really surprised how much she liked the sporty divers. I thought she would like something "dressier". But she loves how sporty the watch is, yet with the bracelet, it's still quite dressy. She says the diver makes a statement about what kind of women she is.

·
Registered
9,255 Posts
When I was trying to get my wife an Omega she just didn't go for the divers and blamed the numbers on the bezel so we settled on an AT. Now I cannot get my Doxa off her wrist unless I get up really early!

Nigel

PS. Your purchase looks good and on the wrist too!

·
Registered
622 Posts
For a wedding present I gave my wife a gold Rolex Dayjust. I don't even own one myself ... she is so spoilt:)

Nice watch, very attractive and will make the perfect everyday watch.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts