·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here ya go... :)

·
Registered
328 Posts
Damn! Is that thing solid gold?? What's up with the No 09 on the dial? Beautiful watch Dracha, looks just like my blue faced Navitimer Olympus but in gold. Which model is it, BTW?? Anyhow, Enjoy the watch and wear it in good health...

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Damn! Is that thing solid gold?? What's up with the No 09 on the dial? Beautiful watch Dracha, looks just like my blue faced Navitimer Olympus but in gold. Which model is it, BTW?? Anyhow, Enjoy the watch and wear it in good health...

*Chuckles*... dont tell Ron, but yes.. its solid rose gold... model H19022

the #09 is because its #09 of 50 ever made/sold and the model is the 1462 moonphase...

There's one forum member that shall remain unamed (RON!!!!)
thats been hounding me for about 2 years now .. even trying to blackmail, bribe and trick me :) into sending me this watch for him to take pics...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
328 Posts
Its a very nice piece, Dracha. I have never seen another B piece that is numbered like that on the dial. Is this the only piece that has that kind of marking??

I would love to get my hands on a solid gold B, and one with a B19 complication would be sweet!! Just about the only thing sweeter is the solid gold complication B29 pieces, which have the full perpetual calenders that account for the leap year - but those things are $50k....

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Stunning piece! I loved reading your review too, thanks for sharing it with us!

Did you get used to the crown and what about accuracy?

Kind regards,

Cinq

1 - 7 of 7 Posts