WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale i have a Limited Edition Anonimo Drass version LNIB, the watch is a new as it gets. If you are reading this you will know about Anonimo.
This is not your regular Millemetri watch, this one is on the HI-DIVE case 1200 Meter Water Resistant, automatic Helium Valve Release, gray color finish anti-reflective and sea water resistant patented by Drass . i just got the watch so i cannot take pictures right away but will provide you the link of the actual watch. The watch i have is the actual one used by Drass on their website. It comes on Kodiak leather strap with Anonimo engraved on the buckle. Mine is number 36, limited to 99 watches. You can't buy the watch from Anonimo, you can only get it from Drass Galeazzi and you have to be a Diver with license and maybe you get lucky enough for them to sell you one at a price of 2'600 euros or $4095.00 or you can get lucky lucky enough to get a used one.

Price is $2760 firm or trade for a SINN U2 in excellent condition with paypal next day delivery PLENTY OF REFERENCES

http://www.drassgaleazzi.com/paginadrasswatch_list.asp?C_ID=9&S_ID=58&SS_ID=16

1 - 1 of 1 Posts