WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling a very minty Aquadive BS300 MKI. This is the initial BS300 release which has applied steel markers. The BS300 is a rare bird these days, this model even more so. Comes complete with both Aquadive branded Isofrane and Aquadive BoR bracelet. Includes enough extra links to strap it to your forearm should you wish. Likewise includes all OEM packaging and tools with the exception of the timing certificate. Unfortunately, the initial owner misplaced it.

I am the third owner of this watch, and purchased it from a forum member here in March 2016. As condition attests, this watch was worn sparingly throughout it's life and shows only minor evidence of typical wear. Watch was locally serviced in May 2020, including crown and seal replacement. All replacement parts/seals were purchased direct from Aquadive/Synchron. Any additional details, including proof of purchase, available upon request. Watch has sat in storage since while contemplating sale.

If you're considering this watch, you likely know what you're looking at. Otherwise, all specs can be found on the Synchron Store.

For sale only at this time. $1900 USD

IMG_1312.JPG
IMG_1314.JPG
IMG_1315.JPG
IMG_1316.JPG
IMG_1317.JPG
IMG_1318.JPG
IMG_1319.JPG
IMG_1321.JPG
IMG_1322.JPG

Reactions: Rik76

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Price reduction to $1750. Includes OEM bracelet and shipping within Canada and CONUS. Will ship international otherwise at purchaser's cost.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Buump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk