WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Offered up for sale is my Doxa Sharkhunter GMT no. 284. The watch was purchased direct from Doxa in June this year and I would rate it at about 95%. It has the usual swirls/marks on the bracelet, case back and bezel but nothing you wouldn't expect and they would easily polish out.
It keeps excellent time and I have used a couple of times when I went diving in the Caribbean, I also wore when I got married in the Caribbean as well so it will be forever remembered on my wedding photos! I have to sell to down size my watch collection and raise some funds.....it comes with the transferable warranty (confirmed this via DOXA), Aluminum tube, padding, spare links, screwdriver, black DOXA rubber strap (unworn) and CD.
Price is $1500 (including Royal Mail postage worldwide)
Price for UK is £725 (postage included)

Cheers and Merry Christmas,

Fellow watch enthusiast, Justin, Bedford, UK.:-!

Attachments

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump...price reduced to $1400 shipped to the rest of the world, £700 if you are local in the UK, payment would be with paypal.....any takers.....:thanks

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Here we go Jeremy, It's the best I could do with my crappy camera, I messed around for about 45 mins but this is the best I could get....hope it helps...:think::). Again the watch is fine and holds time well but it is not pristine as it has been worn, but any marks in my opinion would easily polish out.;-)

I have 100% feedback on ebay and if required can provide some quality references, I would want that whoever gets this watch to be as happy with it as I was ( and regrettably, still am)

PS the old geezer on my left is Judo Legend Dave Starbrook, who at age 61 ( I'm a fit and healthy 38 and pretty strong - and buff I might add:-d ) battered ( I mean proper stuffed me) me wihtin a few minutes:-s, but he did win two medals at two different olympics and he posed for the photo- cheers Dave- top bloke!
Justin.

Attachments

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My beloved Sharkhunter is now SOLD:roll: Thanks Mario and WUS, and thanks guys for viewing!

Buy and sell our watches to like minded, honest enthusiasts with integrity!:-!

Justin.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts